Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Benny Lava...I Lava U!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First things first...I almost peed in my pants after watching this...it's just one of those finds...a hidden treasure, not so known, yet popular...just don't know how to explain it.

I found this while searching for another funny Indian video (Indian 'Thriller'...ROFL)...the subtitles were done by this guy called Buffalax, and boy...he is a genius...genius...GENIUS!!!

After watching this video like a hundred times, it's no wonder it has a high watch count...people probably watched thousands of times...over and over and over again...and spread it around like viral marketing!

Good times to be had Benny Lava...he even asks 'have you been high today?'...

How did you know? Lol!

It's actually sung in Tamil, but Buffalax thought it would be a good idea to write how it sounded in English, you know...in case we wanted to sing along. I can't imagine singing "I want to se you pee on us tonight..." with a straight face. I mean, it's just too fucking funny!

Hilarious...my laugh actually made my tummy hurt, and my pee almost came out. Honest!

And I can't stand some people who don't have a sense of humor...c'mon, i'm half-Indian (Sinhalese), and you gotta admit, the lyrics does sound like the song, and it wasn't done in malice...it brought on laughs...that, my friend, is universal!

So God bless Buffalax...and of course...

GOD BLESS BENNY LAVA (Real name: Prabhu Deva)!!!

0 comments: