Sunday, March 02, 2008

N-Gaging A New Phase...

Sunday, March 02, 2008

I must say, the title is pretty lame, but i am not gonna delete it and think of another title...i do have an N-gage QD, and i'm sick of it...it's basically like a remote control, without the fuckin TV!

The last week has been like all the previous weeks; HECTIC! Finished 3 different tasks: 2 assignments, and 1 work task. I feel like i'm gonna burst, that when i come home, i don't even feel like going out. I miss my friends from home, but everyone is soooooooooo busy, we all are pooped to even hangout!

I miss you guys, though...

My new phase is the hectic phase...great! As you know, i enjoy hectic life better. What i don't enjoy is the food i eat at varsity...

I CAN'T BELIEVE I PAY FOR THIS SHIT!!!

It's horrible, the food they sell at my college dorm...sucks-balls! But last Friday, i just couldn't wait to eat REAL food, and i forced my friends to go have Yoshinoya Beef Bowl...well, of course, i'm the only one among them who ate the Beef Bowl Combo! I'm the freakin carnivore...HAHAHAHA!!! (Well, i did order a side of veggies...Mmmmmm, yummy!)

And now, i'm back home, eating Mom's cooking...Mmmmmm. Any pounds i'd lose would come back during the weekends, and then some! But, tomorrow, i'd have to wake up at 5 am, and travel back to uni...finish up more assignments, do more work tasks (of which i'm making a pittance!), etc...

So...all that's left is to wait for the next week, or if i'm lucky, a few days to update my online diary. I love you blog! You are a great release of tension, stress and pain!!!

0 comments: