Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm So So So So So Tired...SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

I can't believe i'm still alive...this week has been hell.

Work? I'm gonna quit, coz i ain't getting no money from it, and i can't waste my precious time doing omething which i'm getting nothing from...i'm wasting my study-time!

I have tons and tons of assignmnets, i don't know where to start, that me and a friend just sat down on a bench...startled, overwhelmed...that we didn't know what to do and how to handle it!

What we did, you won't believe...we went to Mid Valley to catch a movie! Betcha-by-golly-wow! We just wanted to forget, if just for a while...nothing wrong with that, right?

Watched 27 Dresses...friend told me i was Catherine Heigl's character...doesn't know why, but she pictures my sis and I. I'm the eldest, so...go figure! Hey, my sister ain't THAT bad! Lol...That was a pretty feel-good movie. Felt slightly happy after that.

Gosh, i may be a tough one, but i'm sure a sucker for chick-flicks!

Btw, James Marsden is HAWT! Too bad he hasn't gotten the credit he deserves...he's a pretty good actor. I've always liked him in Second Noah, as lame as it was. Heigl's a superstar, plus i like her...enough said!

Coming home, we started thinking about all that work again...SHITSHITSHITSHIT!!!!! And SHIT!!!

Now, i'm home, my phone is turned off, and i'm gonna finish everything i can, so please wish me luck!

0 comments: