Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Aftermath...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I hate the aftermath...i wish music festivals in Malaysia would be held every fuckin' year so i could have fun for at least once a year!!!

I'm going home tonight...coz tomorrow is gonna be a holiday...yay! But i guess i'm following mom to church from Thursday to Friday, maybe Saturday AND Sunday (for Holy Week).

And i forgot to mention that i had my midterms...did quite well in French (even if je ne sais pas!), but i don't know my marks in Strategy and International Systems and Globalization...Geez, i need to buck up on them! MUST READ U.N. CHARTER!

The job i was supposed to do? Bleagh...i'm not getting anything even worth my time, and i have to sacrifice my study time? I think after this, i'm gonna have to pass on it...PITTANCE is not worth my time. Subtitling takes patience and a whole lotta time, which i don't have.

So now i have to complete an assignment on Deterrence as a Defense Mechanism...gonna go to the library...So, till next time...

Toodlez, bitches!

0 comments: