Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tralala Fridays...

Sunday, February 17, 2008

I love going out!

In my nonexistant social life, i just make up for it in one day out with friends. We were supposed to go watch a movie. Well, i wanted to go watch a movie featuring my one of my fave actors in a singing role...i guess you know who it is!

As expected, friends would rather watch something else...in the end, after reaching our destination, we decided for two rounds of bowling instead! Bwahahah!!!

Went and bowled, scouted for cute guys and cam-whored every chance we had! We wanted the pics to remind us of campus life, you know.

I'm not that much into posing, but it was fun. Lol! Guess i'm a closet poser!

Came home the next day, forgot that i had a deadline...Shit! I hate working p/time! Very much a WOMT (waste of my time)!!!

Now, after this, i'm gonna carry on with that work i'm supposed to be finished with by now!

And not forgetting my assignments...whoah!!!

0 comments: