Friday, February 01, 2008

Holiday!

Friday, February 01, 2008

The holidays reign in the gov universities, but i for one, ain't gonna complain!

I just got back yesterday, and hope to have a great week! Please, please, let me get what i want!

I want to finish the great books i borrowed...which has been long overdue...kept renewing the due date, but never got to read them, as i was so busy with things...Grapes of Wrath (rereading it), Catcher in the Rye, 1984, The Prince, and Tortilla Flat. Hope these are great!

Anyway, i can't help but come home and love it...coz my dorm would never equate for the comforts of home!

My wisdom tooth is growing...and it sucks. What a nuisance!

Chinese New Year is beckoning, the year of the rat calls us to hail in its presence...

I just love the mandarin oranges! Lol...

I wish all the chinese in the world a very happy Chinese New Year! (like as if they read this!)

Bye!

0 comments: