Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Busy! Tired! Bored- all at the Same Time!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hi blog!

It's been ages since i poured my heart out (seems so!), but i have deadlines to attend to.

I have work, i have assignments, and no time.

I am not really eating like i should nowadays due to beyond-sucky food...i hoped to be back home by friday, but i can't due to assignments...boy, when you're busy you're really busy...

I mean, it's almost like double or triple-whammy all in one go. But when you're bored as hell...hmmmm! That sorta sums it up!

As you know, i'm more of a hectic-loving person...i'd rather do something than do nothing. However, i am slowly losing my sense of self...oh shit! Am i going nutso? Usually, losing your sense of self is a turning point towards a huge blowout, but i'm pretty sure i can handle things, coz i always do...

So now i have to say...God help me! LOL!

Peace!

0 comments: