Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sickest of All...

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

You know the headline of today's news in my country?

"Child Found Sexually Assaulted and Killed"

This child, less than ten, if i'm not mistaken, was found in a sports bag...she was assaulted sexually...her privates was stuffed with a cucumber and brinjal!!!

What the hell, are these people commiting this horrendous crime even human at all? I can't believe someone would do this!!! I can't believe this...I know there are some sickos out there in the world, but I can't seem to understand how in their right mind they would do something like this! A child...

And her identity is unknown; which means, her family doesn't even know their little girl might be dead. She died suffering a horrible ordeal. May the animal who commited this crime be caught ASAP!!! What are parents all over the country supposed to feel when their kids' lives are at danger? Even though i'm not a mother, but somehow I fear for the children out there...

Another girl was abducted a few weeks/a month ago...her parents were called to confirm that this "Jane Doe" was theirs. It was not. However, this poor girl belonged to another set of parents. God be with them!

I know this has nothing to do with my day-to-day ramblings, but this is something I needed to post. This sickens me, and I wanted to tell the world about it. So, there!!!

0 comments: