Monday, January 08, 2007

Resolutions...

Monday, January 08, 2007

Oh what the year this would be, only time will tell...and i will see! For the year '07, new things will come...a sibling, a friend, or maybe more? Well to start things off, let me make my new year's resolution(s) known, therefore it shall be implemented and then...executed! So, without further ado...My new year's resolution(s)...Lol, so, there's more than one...what else is new!

  • To be a good sister to a newborn due in May!!! Hurray!!!
  • To love the skin that i'm in...that is; to NOT complain and to be happy about how i look!
  • To get the degree I want...either in International & Strategic Studies, Political Science or Communication/Journalism
  • To give guys a chance - coz i never did then...but i will now!
  • To be more open to detours (in life, not on the road...)
  • To eat only what i can take in, not eat everything i see
  • To have a regular exercise regiment
  • To buy a GOOD mp3 player, not those cheap ones!
  • To broaden my network (for future use, ie. after uni/college)
  • To take care of my health, and that of my family
  • To pray more, and thank God more often
  • To let go of petty issues
  • To take up another language (one for the year...pick one!)-French, Arabic, Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish...and more in the future
  • To keep in contact with my high school friends
  • Celebrate my birthday!!! I NEVER do!
  • Watch more movies
  • Go for dates (SEE: 'Give guys a chance' above)

0 comments: