Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Let's Play Five Things...

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

  • 5 things you're thankful for:
    -My family
    -My friends
    -My ability to adapt to change
    -My personality (the positive ones!)
    -My ability to empathize

  • 5 things you're sorry for:
    -My cynicism
    -My personality (the negative ones!)
    -My lack of trust in people (family and close, true friends excluded)
    -My lack of agression (makes me a pushover!)
    -Materialism

  • 5 vices:
    -Good quality chocolates
    -Music
    -Technology
    -Art; be it nature or man-made...
    -Great looking guys (just to watch, not to touch!)

  • 5 essential makeup items in your bag:
    -Foundation
    -Chapstick-cum-lip tinter
    -Blusher
    -Mascara
    -Powder

  • 5 of your favorite food:
    -Sinigang-prawns, pork, or fish...sour power!!! (Filipino)
    -Sushi-all types...Yum!
    -Tom Yam (Thai)- I like it HOTHOTHOT!!!
    -Pasta Carbonara w/ Bacon
    -Curry

  • 5 types of food you hate:
    -Any mock-meat items...yuckady-yux!!!
    -Balut-half formed foetus of a duck, still in the egg!
    -Duck meat
    -Orange marmalade
    -Fruit cake

  • 5 things you want that special someone to have:
    -An intellect !!??!!
    -Attractiveness (subjective, very subjective!)
    -Kindness
    -Sense of humor
    -Driven

  • 5 things you do NOT want that special someone to have:
    -Lack of respect
    -Lack of social etiquette
    -Jealousy that is OTT
    -Infidelity
    -Control freak-ism (that ain't a word, i know!)

Many more to write, so here's to the end of the 5-things game, Part 1...

0 comments: