Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Workin' 9 to 5, What A Way To Make A Livin'...

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

As the title says...I am indeed working a temp job now, awaiting my exam results. I've been waiting for so long to see what my new job is all about...Alas, its just me in the reception area (which is pretty great looking!) doing a few things. Damn, here i thought i would be going out and about town, but no...my boss does that.

What i do here is this: I guard the office. I have around 3 officemates - my 2 bosses who are business partners, and their comp whiz kid. I am the assistant. Basically, i do nothing but answer phone calls, write e-mails, research artists, etc...it's too boring though, as sometimes i do nothing in a day. What can I say, i get a pittance for a pittance. They are all nice people, though.

Together, they work a broadcasting company who represent artists internationally. I'm just gonna take what i can get and gain some experience for a few months...After that, off to uni/college! Hope everything goes well...

0 comments: