Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Baking Cookies this Christmas...Who, Me?

Tuesday, December 19, 2006


Yeah, unbelievable..But, i have to try. I will do it well, coz i follow instructions well, verbatim! So, this xmas, my grandma's pineapple tarts will be one of the main focus...What else, you say? I'm thinking chocolate macaroons, shortbread cookies, choc chip cookies...that's about it.


Mom will bake the choc and butter cakes...and flan...or rather, Leché Flan!!! Lol...Having some sort of xmas lunch for some friends, and looking forward to meeting my darling classmates. Miss them a lot, as we haven't chatted in weeks!


So, there...A day's useless rambling of a mad woman! Hope the cookies don't get burnt, crumbled, get too hard, tasteless, etc...Gawd, what the hell am i doing? Please let this work!!!


I love xmas time!

0 comments: