Thursday, November 16, 2006

Lost in Denial

Thursday, November 16, 2006


Oh, gosh! I'm totally in freak-out mode right now...not only am i not studying, I'm also just staring into space, while my books stare back at me...aarrrgggh!!! This photo of "The Scream" is exactly how i feel...

My major public exam is this Monday, and I'm not proud to say that I'm soooo not ready! Wtf? What am i going to do? I seem like I'm calm (that's what my parents are telling me), but inside, this shit is killing me, eating me up inside. I'm praying for a clear mind, and i hope i could rise to the occasion with God's help.


Other than that, i am also planning my life post examinations...WHAT??? I've not even completed day one, and here i am planning ahead! Well, there's ME for you! I'm so screwed up, that i commit the worst foul, ever...I'm commiting a cliché! You know, the one where you don't count your chicks before they hatch...I, hate clichés, but here i am contradicting my own belief system...


I feel like throwing up when i think of my exams...why can't i be calm? I need some soothing, calming mantras...perhaps the Hail Mary on the rosary? Sigh...I can't wait for this shizz to be over. God, my patron saints, and angels help me!


2 comments:

Neo said...

omg..the photos!!the picture!!omg..it used 2 be my FS profile picture..ahahah..damn..~

Ledzeppelin4evr said...

LMAO! It's actually a pretty popular picture, that it has become commercialized...like the one of Che Guevara...