Tuesday, November 14, 2006

When I Looked at A Shooting Star

Tuesday, November 14, 2006


As a young girl of 12-years, i saw the dark, morning sky as i was waiting for my school bus...and boy, did i love looking at the stars! I saw one, twinkling brightly...it was the biggest star i've ever seen...and i said, "Will you be my shooting star, one that i could wish upon?" and you know what happened? It shot across the morning sky...now, i really thought i'd imagined it...but then, my wish came true.

Now, as a 19-year old, i firmly believe in wishing upon a shooting star...how i wish i could find one again!

I really love looking at the stars and the hues of the sky...i'm truly at awe at this! Whenever i look at the sky during sunset/sunrise, my faith in God increases...'coz a godless world couldn't have created such beauty for us to behold. C'mon, how could mere probabilities and 'Big Bang' theories put the beauty of this heavenly painting to justice?

1 comments:

Neo said...

Theories,is creted by men..to explain thing they dont noe how 2 explain,while they dont really believe in GOD.GOD really have a special way 2 proof that GOD exist :) n hey,ur shooting star might end up hitting some guy's head..ahaha :P then he end up marrying u..lol..(Now now,do i have 2 add another daydreamer in ur life?hehe,sep2)