Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hah-hah-haaah-hah...hah...I Know This Much Is True!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

LMFAO! Sound familiar? Oh, c'mon...you must've heard it at least once in your life from somewhere! It's Spandau Ballet's True or something like that...don't even know why I bothered writing about it...must be going mad?

Anyway...life's been good! I've been battling all sorts of sickness for the past month--> I don't know, maybe it's because I keep getting the virus from every member of the family who gets sick? Fuck, i wish i had some sort of 'firewall' that shields me from all the sickness...i hate it, really! Such an inconvenience!

And my friends from high school keep pestering me about arranging some sort of meet for us friends...i'd love to help, but why does it have to be me who arranges thing? Lol, yes, i'm flattered you think of me, but really...i'd rather join in the fun rather than arrange things...besides, I'M FREAKIN' SICK! Lol...

And yes...still listen to TH every day...just before sleeping! Single dose, daily.

Been contemplating ME...i've always held that i'm spiritual, rather than religious...and i took out my old book by Walsch...which i bought when i was 17 or 18...i read it again...i never realized that it had elements of The Secret...but while reading the latter, i spotted Walsch's name as one of the 'teachers'...wow, go figure! There is some sort of correlation there! Indeed, we're all connected! I sometimes wish more people would get onto the bandwagon towards self-discovery, rather than being dictated that life is already written. But that's just me!

Now, another thing...my dad says he wants to widen his abilities as a musician...so he's gonna learn piano next year! Wow! I was totally out of my mind since I wanted to go back to learning it as well...so I told my dad, "Me too!!!"...so, yay!!! By next year, we'll be takin' piano lessons from my godmother...again! I don't know why, but i have a feeling, we'll be getting a piano!!! Lol...yes! LoA, do your work! I must learn the piano riff of that song...that beautiful, haunting riff!

Tonight, i'm gonna chill with my bestest best friends at the movies...however, be it at the mamak, at some crappy diner or wherever else...all i care about is that we have a blast just by hanging out and talking useless crap! Sometimes it's amazing how long we've stayed friends...i know, we've had different cliques throughout the years, but we've somehow managed to stay friends, unlike our former 'cliques'...funny, eh? Funny...but somehow, it kinda works! Remember, we all are supposed to wear some drapey top and skinnies...got it? And YOU know why, Foxie! LMFAO...see you!

For now...toodlez, bitches!!!

3 comments:

Neo said...

i dnt noe shit bout the thing u read.. but well,wow,piano??i love it! but i dnt think my short finger n harsh 1,could play piano in a soft manner..can i play it with my head??jst like head banging thingy?? hehhee..
waaa,lepak kat mamak arr??ta ajak aku pon :(

Ledzeppelin4evr said...

Hahaah...nobody knows squat about the things i've read, but then again, it's just for self-growth! I think in religion, it would be somewhat heretic.

Piano? You would need strong fingers, actually...the keys are rather heavy, and doing the scales are painful for the first few times...seriously!

Girls only ok...we be talkin' girl stuff! Heheh...

Neo said...

hahhaa..k u bookworm..B. :P hhahahaha....
ouh,coz i smtimes jst play the piano @ my fren's house..well,main taram laa,n make up my own song..wakakaka :P but the only pain that 'they' get is ear-pain..wkakakakaka,while im evil-laughing at the piano :P
hey,since when i dunno 1-2 things bout girls?? grrr...