Monday, April 20, 2009

Writer's Block

Monday, April 20, 2009

Heyheyhey,

I have officially gotten writer's block. Where everything used to flow, it is now stuck in a blackhole situated in my brain. There is nothing. I have nothing. I don't know what to write...I just don't. And for a bonus, I have a test in the morning, but I don't know what's going on...yes, this tends to happen...I don't know...I think i'm going nuts! I think the timing ain't right, but the crazy thing is, I still am typing...crazy, eh?

Song currently playing: Chris Isaak's Wicked Games
Mood: Clueless
What am I doing: Laughing (???)

2 comments:

Neo said...

jst a POV of mine,the blackhole,might be coz u done writing 2 sm1 *wink wink..n hey,come on,chill aite..we all know u can do it! chaiyokkk baybeh!!
all d best 2 u!

Ledzeppelin4evr said...

This block came b4 the writing 2 sm1 dei...now that i have more deets, the block is gone...long gone! Woot!!!