Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hey Ya...

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I should start by saying Ma Sheba Ba...haha! I don't know what the fuck it means, but i'm loving the movie You Don't Mess With the Zohan...

It is classic Adam Sandler...goofball antics, dirty jokes, disgusting humor...which i sooooo love...i was literally ROFL when i saw it the first time...and the second, and third...all through the fifth! Brings back the memories of Happy Gilmore and his old comedies...and again...with his sick fixation on the older ladies...HAHAHAHAHA!!! Buttacheim!!!

All throughout, a lesson is learnt...we all want the same things...whatever race it may be. Only in Sandler's case, he plays on the stereotypes with much exaggeration. Man, I have a craving for Phantom's Muchentuchen...with a side of hummus! ROFL!!!

Went with some uber-old friends...my besties included! Went to a bar as the designated driver (teetotaller!!!) without telling parents. Drove all the way to Putrajaya to send another home...that was fun...driving a loooooooooooong road...without telling parents! Hahaha...what they don't know...

Missed curfew, scolded by parents for not calling and/or answering my phone...it WAS my fault, I admit! Maybe a certain W got into some parental lecture as well? Well, I certainly did! Hahahaha...21 year old, indeed!

Now, back to school...sigh!

0 comments: