Monday, August 25, 2008

Bustin' My Chops...All the Freakin' Time!

Monday, August 25, 2008

This past week was hectic, I must say...but i'm bracing for the worst...haha, "We've only just begun..."

Busted my chops...and my laptop! Too much cmd prompts, that I probably deleted my system files by mistake...NTLDR Error!!! But it's all good. Thank God for my resourceful-ness! Fixed it, albeit with some minor obstacles...but it's all good now!

Did a presentation with my gang...went pretty well. Lecturer praised us for a job well done. Well, hell yeah! We did questionnaires, surveys, interviews, a pie chart...my friend did a really good job with the montage...other friends were well prepared...together as a team, we all excelled! YAY for the team!!!

What else? Oh...baby sis is all grown...15 months-old, and she's the queen of the house, playing all of us like a bunch of her worker bees! My dad, especially...he's her slave, really! How adorable! Lol!

Tomorrow, i'll be having French Quiz 1...hope it goes well...considering I didn't study shit! Arrrrrrggghhhhhh!!!

Je n'aime pas les questiones Francais!!! J'aime beaucoup le francais, mais je ne parle pas tres bien ce langue, parce que je ne prepare pas!!! C'est vrai!

Is that even correct? Sigh...only God can tell...hahahaha (nervously laughs!)

0 comments: