Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm Back...Sooo Back!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Yeah, baby...

2nd term=OVER!

Freshman year=O-V-E-R!!!

I'm getting a 2-month long vacay, but i don't know if i should work, or...NOT? Mom's making me go to work somewhere, but i feel kinda lazy, you know? I guess the stress kinda makes me wanna take a break for real and chill out at home, maybe get fat(ter!), catch up on my TV, and wheel my way into obesity...

Ok, ok, maybe that's a little too idle, this wish of mine, but damn...i don't know what part-time job i would wanna do. I've tried the hotel industry, then tried the audio-visual industry, and now what should i do? Be a cashier? Hell no...

I could handle being a dog walker, a bounty hunter, etc...but i don't think services like that are available in this country...LOL!!! Haha...bounty hunter...Haha!

Oh, and if you couldn't guess, i seem like i'm kinda out of my head, right? Well, maybe it's coz i am...kinda...dunno what's wrong today...

Anyway, gtg now, guess i'll be blogging more often than unusual since i'm gonna be so freakin' free...

Toodlez, bitches!

0 comments: