Saturday, January 12, 2008

Please Let It Be So!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

There's a possibility that my Saturday classes would be scheduled on a weeknight...

YAY!!!

Ther's a posibility that French class students get to go on a trip to France...

YAY!!!

But!!! There's a possibility of going to Vietnam instead, in case the budget is way too low...

BOOOOOOO!!!

However, while i was on my way towards the last class of the week, i heard knocking at my room door. Thinking it was someone selling stuff, i ignored. Due to the persistance of the knocking, i finally opened it, only to reveal that...

I HAVE A NEW ROOMMATE!

What????

NOOOOOOOOOO.....

I had gotten so used to staying alone in my 2 people-per-room dorm, that i couldn't accept it. Again, i say...

NOOOOOOOOOO.....

Now, i can't change my clothes in my room, i can't dance around, i can't act like a goofball while i talk to my baby sis on the phone...i hate it! But i sure hope to God that she's a nice girl. To add a little intimidation, this roommie is a senior, and sure looks serious.

Geez, i hope she isn't bully, a dirty pig, or any of those...coz from the hell some of my friends go through with their roommies, having one sounds like a nightmare.

I hope my roommie is nice...pleeeze let it be, God!

0 comments: