Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hmmm...Busy, Busy!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Well, the week was soo hectic...I am literally swamped with shit to do for this semester. Seeing that i have taken the heavy task of taking an extra subject, my weekly schedule has been packed to four hectic days...well, more like 3.5 hectic days.

On Mondays, i just have one measly class. But Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays are full. I have classes from morning to night, and from different faculties, too.

It wouldn't seem so bad if the buses here were efficient. They are so bloody annoying! How long do the students wait for a fuckin bus to come by? And they sometimes wouldn't go the route they're supposed to go. Just plain stinks!

And then they say why UKM can't be no. 1...how can you be no.1 if even your bus service tends to be crappy? Food ain't so good either. The syllabus...don't get me started.

However, I seem to be happier this semester. My roomie seems better than i thought she would be...she's ok. My friends and i hang out more often. I've concluded that i wouldn't wanna be too active in the activities...i'm just gonna chill with what i already have.

WiFi in my dorm is still unavailable. I do hope they put WiMax for us, though...

Baby sis had the measles...thank God she's over it now. Mom's birthday is today...a still-stunning 43-year old woman, she is...gonna buy her fave cake from Secret Recipe...prolly Caramel Cheesecake or Cheese-Choc Cake...Mmmmmm!

Still afraid of commitment...i think i was born to be a spinster! But i would hope and love to throw caution to the wind if i find him...sigh!

BTW, i'm utterly flabbergasted at Heath Ledger's passing...shocked as hell! His poor daughter. I don't think it was suicide, though...sometimes accidents just happen. But, I pray that he rests in peace...and may his family find solace in his legacy, and each other...Amen!

So, till the next post (i hope it'll be sooner than next year)...g'bye!

0 comments: