Monday, August 20, 2007

F*** F*** F*** F***!!!

Monday, August 20, 2007

Dear PTPTN,

Why don't I get this freakin' loan?

Patience, I have indeed, but when you frickin' give me tentative answers, and "I don't know" answers, I can't help but be pissed!

Why can't you just answer properly, and with conviction? Your "I don't knows" are driving me up the wall, you know! Why do all my friends have theirs, but not me? Why can't you check up on it? Why can't you take a little initiative for what the angency is paying you for?

This money isn't yours...it is GOING TO BE mine, which I am bound to pay for...so, it isn't yours for now...IT SHOULD BE MINE from the time I signed the agreement, and you people accepted!

That is how it should be...not dilly-dallying on the crediting, not I-don't-knows, not whatever, not whenever, not anything which I can't measure!!!

Why is it, when people pay a day late, you waste no time "reminding" them of late payments, but you don't give a damn about people like me?

Just for once, can't you be as efficient as my little finger? FYI, you're not even close to my little pinky!!!

Please please please let me get what I want...(cue to a head-banging metal song by Slipknot! Whichever you please...choose!)



Yours,
-Ms. G-

0 comments: