Thursday, March 08, 2007

Whip It, Into Shape...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ok, Devo's song was the title...just couldn't think of any appropriate title for this post...basically, i'm just gonna ramble on today's agenda...so, here goes!

Mom's having the baby in the middle of May. Can't believe i'm gonna be a sister all over again...aged 20! Man, when this stunner (I suppose she would be...don't the younger ones ALWAYS look better?) turns 20, i'll be 40! OMG, that would be so fuckin' weird. People would probably think i'm her mother. Damn, mom and dad! Can't y'all have had this baby around 12-15 years ago? Gosh! (In Napoleon Dynamite mode...)

Now, on to other things...STPM results will be announced in the middle of the month. Oh God, please grant me a 4.00 cgpa...i'm so freakin' scared, thinking about the day I hold THAT result slip makes me wanna pee in my pants!

However, i'm looking forward to uni/college...can't wait to experience one of the most memorable years of my life! Hey, maybe i'll find Mr. Right then! Hahahaha, nawww, I doubt it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ledzeppelin4evr said...

WTF? Don't go spamming on my freakin' blog, jack-ass!

NightFox said...

you don't have to worry a thing about stpm....cos u'll do very well...real life begins in uni/college...njoy now while u still can..lol...