Monday, November 01, 2010

November Rain...

Monday, November 01, 2010

I'm not writing about the song...just thought since it's November and all...why not!

My previous post was about a book presentation...and what do you know? Fast forward to a month later, and I'm writing about my 2nd book review presentation!!! Damn, time passes by too quickly, and I can't believe I didn't blog this past few weeks...wow!

A lot has happened...one of the main thing is I hit a milestone...the first milestone for a newbie like me...I purchased my first asset...a car! Mind you, it's a starter car...the most basic and affordable! It's white, solid white...and I've named him Mikey...short for Michael, heheheh! Hell, you could even call him Mike if you like!

What can I say...I didn't plan to get one, but since I NEED one, and my work requires me to travel everywhere...a lot!!! I HAD to buy one so as to not give my family anymore stress! I've been making things hard for them, I just couldn't handle it anymore...the same goes for them...they couldn't handle waiting for me, sending me...it's just a waste on fuel and time! BUT, I get staff rates...that's what I'm happy for most of all...

Mikey is a good car...and finally, I get to choose what station I want, what CD to listen to, and go wherever, whenever (not quite WHENEVER though) I want...

What else? Oh, another book review presentation in front of managers and GMs and maybe CEO this Thursday...and guess what? I haven't ven finished reading the book! Fuck! I can do it, I can do it! The previous presentation was fine, but I was one of the last ones, so everyone was pretty much jaded...and this time, we drew lots...and I got one of the last ones yet again! FUCK!!!

I know I could finish on time...but will I make give a high impact presentation? Only time will tell...would I blog any time soon? Only my sheer will would guide me, lol!

One thing...I love this blog!!! Coz you are my sole witness to everything that's in my life...anything I went through, you know! And for that...I thank God for the internet...

...Amen!!!

0 comments: