Saturday, October 18, 2008

Oh Baby, Oh Baby...Then it Fell Apart!!!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

4 out of 7 assignments done...no more presentations! Hurray!!! What's left, you ask...1 French quiz, followed by French listening exam & French oral test. The 3 unfinished assignments are;
  • Methodology in International Relations
  • Foreign Policy Theories
  • French II

I must say...never thought i'd finish...but if I don't, i'll be pretty much dead, won't I? Hahaha...

I'd usually be home during the weekends, but this time, I opted to stay because:

(a) I have a 6-hour replacement class on Sunday (6 freakin hours, dude!!! 6 HOURS!!!)

(b) Attempting to do my assignments at home is like trying to fit a Titanic ship into your

mouth...it could NOT be done! (external factors: TV, being a clown for a 1-year old,

etc...)

(c) Wanna cram at least 1/10 of my lessons into my brain!

(d) Revise for French test on Monday & Tuesday

Could this happen? Perhaps...I WILL NOT GET OUT OF THIS ROOM for unnecessary things...But now, i'm downloading shit...awww hot damn!!! Can you blame me? I need a break, but can't! I can hereby testify that...

My plan fell apart!!! (Cue to Moby's 'Extreme Ways', 2nd ed...)

How predictable.

2 comments:

fItRiNa said...

georjie....

huhu.... relaxxxxx
sbenanye ak pon nie tgh bertapa dlm bilik nie...
wishing the best for all of us...
=D

Ledzeppelin4evr said...

Oh noooooooooooo!!!